Vision difficulties resulting from head injuries can cause a plethora of symptoms including loss or difficulties with concentration, eye fatigue and/or strain, loss of place when reading, headaches, and perhaps slower processing speeds (please see further symptoms below). Our doctors and vision therapy staff work with you to get you back on track after any type of head trauma.
- Intermittent or constant blur
- Double vision
- Concentration difficulties
- Light sensitivity
- Loss of place during reading
- Words blur or move about the page when reading
- Difficulties shifting focus from far to near and vice versa
*This link will take you away from our website.
Family Tree Optometric provides general vision, ocular health, and vision therapy services to residents in Irvine, California and surrounding communities.